Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love green cards!!!

I got 4 more in the mail today. I am only missing them from a few collectors now. I can't wait to have them all. It just ensures that I have proof they received my communication.

It seems some collectors are confused with the PFD. They think I want to dispute everything, but really I am just trying to pay them off for the most part and get it all cleared off the reports. Its very simple, but they are making it complicated. I am not sure why. Its not that complicated.

I sent emails to ANFI to see if they will accept my PFD through the electronic media. I know they received the paper letter, because I have their green cards. So I figure now any communication in writing is good. I will still require an email stating they are going to remove the trade lines once I pay. They have responded stating they are going to investigate. I sent another email today letting them know I wanted to be sure they knew I wanted to pay off the debts in full. Lets hope they respond well. :)

I am going to hunt for other email addresses to see if I can get through to anyone else electronically.

No comments:

Post a Comment