Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 more down!!!

Went to pick up the mail today. Found a pretty little green card waiting for me, then I saw there was a nice stack of letters. Again, so weird to be excited over hearing back from collection agents.

First one I open, its from Hooters. I was denied for their credit card. Boo. I so wanted a hooters card!! lol I will call for a reconsideration when I get a few more things taken off. I see they check TransUnion only and that seems to update pretty well.

Second I open is from United Compucredit. They have no validation information for me and are deleting!!! YAY! One bill I don't have to pay, although it was not huge.

Next thing I open is a letter from AFNI. They have verified my 199 Verizon debt, and want to see it paid. Ok, no prob. Now that I have validation then I can deal with them correctly. I prepared a letter with another PFD offer, asking them to consider a PFD for full payment. Hopefully this time they will read the letter.

Next I open a thin envelope. Its from ANFI again! Its about the bellsouth account! They can't validate so they are removing the account from the credit reports!!! Another one I don't have to pay! Yippeee!!

Then I open a letter from BCA. Its the itemized bill from Disney world. I am not sure if it was paid, but now I have the info to go back to my bank and search records. I have already set up a PFD with them, so that is easy for me to just file away.

Its so nice to be getting this stuff taken care of. It feels so good to see things come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment