Monday, February 1, 2010

Well, ok then!!

The account with AFNI, the one that they stated they had verified and wanted me to pay? I got a letter in the mail today saying that the account is closed and they are instructing the credit reporting agencies to remove it!!!

WOOHOOO!!!

Two more to go with that company and then I will be done!

BCA is officially completely gone from all three credit reports. I am so happy!!! My check is in the mail to them and could not be more ecstatic.

I got a response from Continental Finance saying they were not required to validate a debt because they were not a collection agency, and they needed all of my information to verify what account my husband held with them. Well that is BS. It sounds like they cannot find our account. We never had an account with them anyway so this whole entry is bogus. I am sending them another letter giving them that info, and telling them they have to provide me with the info so I can file a police report as to the fraud. We'll see if they answer that.

TransUnion is saying we did not provide enough info in our dispute letter we sent. I am not happy with them. They are saying we have not provided enough information to identify ourselves in order for them to work on my dispute. Now I have to get tons more stuff to prove our address. They require too much work.

Experian has said they validated the Santander account. That is absolute BS because the account is not valid. So I am going to get my lawyer on the Santander account. They will have to remove it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment