Monday, February 8, 2010

4 of a kind beats all

I got notification in the mail today, the 4th AFNI account has been unverified, and determined to be one that needs to come off the reports. Got the letter today, went online and pulled my latest reports and it is already off one report and in the process of coming off the other reports!! YEA!!! AFNI is completely and totally gone and I never have to worry about them again!

I also got notification from FNCC that they had sold their account to Midland, which I was pretty sure of. But FNCC was still reporting a balance, so they corrected their entry on the credit reports to read correctly that there is a zero balance. Once I get everything paid and cleared with Midland I will goodwill letter FNCC and hopefully get them to remove the entry.

Verizon wrote back and said that their accounts were correct, which seems odd to me because I actually asked them for account information, not for them to just tell me that they think they are right. So I have to fight with them and see what I can get done there. I had put their name on Planet Feedback, and got a response saying they wanted me to call in. I am not going to call in, but I still have not heard from anyone on anything, so I guess I will keep emailing and see if someone can connect with me online for fast resolution.

This week I have to start tackling CPS and Santander. This will not make me happy, but eventually I have to get them taken care of one way or another. :( They are the two biggest accounts effecting my husband's and my credit. We'll see how this goes! It should be just as easy as a small $75 bill, but its not. Santander is a company I have not had to deal with yet, so they are foreign and I have no idea how they are going to respond. CPS is the devil incarnate. They are evil, rude, mean, and unwilling to work with us on making things easy. I have to have a lawyer deal with them, because honestly they worry me.

1 comment: