Thursday, February 4, 2010

GONE!

Just pulled today's credit reports.

3 AFNI accounts - Completely gone
Gulf Coast Collections - Completely gone
Financial Credit Services - Completely gone
United Compucredit - Completely gone
BCA Collections - Completely gone

7 collection accounts have completely disappeared from my credit report!!! I am so happy! And I was unable to go get the mail yesterday, plus I am late in getting it today, so who knows what goodies await me there! This is so much fun to do this...i know...weird, right?

Now I have to look at the reports and see who to tackle next. I am a little perplexed as to why I have not received much of a response from my husband's reports and collections. I am sure we will eventually, though.

2 comments:

  1. How did you get United Compucred to remove the information from your report? I have disputed mine three times and they keep saying it's going to stay no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,



    I want to submit 1 guest article in your site: http://ourcreditrepair.blogspot.com, only if you permit me.



    My article will be on topic of your site. In return, your guest post will be published in my website.



    regards,

    Erica Smith

    ericasmith568(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete