Thursday, February 25, 2010

Credit Cards!!!

So my USAA cards are en route, and I am so happy. Those are secured, two accounts (one for me one for my husband) and those will report to all three bureaus. We will set each other up as authorized users on each account once they arrive.

I also got my First Premier account reopened!! That is an unsecured card, and has high fees, but its a small card that is totally worth it! I am going to treat it like gold, and get my husband set up as an authorized user once I get my card in the mail. This one will also report to all credit bureaus.

I sent in Goodwill letters to some closed accounts on both our credit, asking for them to remove their lates, or remove the trade line completely. It will be nie to see them go away, that is for sure. One is the public record on my husband's credit. It was done in Washington, and I am not even sure what exactly its for, but its been satisfied, and I am hoping they will just remove it since it really does not need to be there any longer. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Do not get discouraged when doing credit repair. If the credit bureaus are able to verify that the accounts you are disputing with them are in fact yours continue disputing them every 30 days. People have found that a prolonged amount of credit repair efforts have given them the best results. credit repair advice

    ReplyDelete